Lahore ( ) A memorandum of understanding (MoU) has been signed between University of Education and National Textile University, Faisalabad yesterday at UE Township Campus. The MoU sets forth the intentions of both parties for increased collaboration, cooperation and interaction in following domains.
1. Conducting training of faculty and consultancy
2. Conducting collaborative research projects
3. Conducting lectures and organizing symposia
4. Exchange of academic information and materials
5. Promoting other academic cooperation as mutually agreed and promoting collaboration in the field of entrepreneurship
On this occasion, while talking to media the Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. Talat Naseer Pasha (S.I.) said that the signed MoU will encourage the collaboration and cooperation of projects involving educationists, scientists, researchers and personnel from the different communities associated with each party. The MoU was signed by the UE Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. Talat Naseer Pasha (S.I.) and Rector, National Textile University, Faisalabad Prof. Dr. Tanveer Hussain.